Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Trip to the Salon

So guess what? I got my hair done today:) I went to a professional and got a wash, and trim. Along with the trim, I got thinned out layers. Its not a drastic change, but I like it better than before... Maybe I'll Twitpic it?

Anyways, we were going to go to the mall today, but we both wanted to get something done to our hair. Its not bragging, by the way, (my mom hasnt gotten her hair done in like- a year and a half, and I havent gotten mine done in like a year. (Done as in cut by a professional- and Ive never had mine washed by a professional eiether.))

But yeah, we didnt go to the mall. We went to a salon a half hour, 20 minutes, from our house because there are NO good salons in our town. I dont like any of them- theyre all for old boring people. Lol. No offence to the people who go there...

ANYWAYS- we walked in, and I had my hair washed. OMG, it feels amazing! My neck hurt from resting on the thingy, but my hair felt so nice...

Then the lady brought me to the chair, she blow dryed my hair, thinned out the layers, and framed my face, and WELLA! Under an hour!

Thank you so much Katlyn! (My person who did my hair) ♥

*Im not bragging, and rude comments are offensive to me, and the comments will be deleted.)

                                                                    God Bless,
                                                                     -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment