Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dentist office trip part1

   Hey guys. sorry i havent done a post in a while.. I havent for 2 reasons:
         
                           1) I wanted yal to read about the royal wedding!
                           2) Ive been 'sick' in a way, which is todays topic...

So ive been 'sick'. I went to the dentist yesterday, as a consoltaion to see about braces. I sat in the chair type thing, and the dentist out a napkin on me. I was like, confused. And she (dentist assistant) was like, "Ready?" and I asked why, and she said they were PULLING TEETH! And i right away panicked, and my mom did too.

So the assistant dentist got the regular dentist and we had to talk. (the assistant dentist, regular dentist, mom and me.) At that time I was crying, because I did not expect that. So I managed to ask how many they were pulling. Guess how many?! Guess??!?!?! FIVE! FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE! i cryed a bit harder. I asked if i had to, and they told me, yes:(

So I hate laughing gas. the gas mask u hav to put on so you calm down, and dont feel the removing of teeth. I hate it. Always have, always will. So I cryed. (Im not a baby, but I am scared to death of the dentist. One of two of my most big fears.) Well, the dentist gave me the option if I wanted it. I knew I would be in 20 more times the pain without it, and I was willing to take that chance.

Oh ! BTW, laughing gas makes me dizzy, sick, tired and nasty and snappy when I use it so thats why I h8 it!

so i did not use the gas. Now, they had 2 num me. They used 10 shots! 10 shots! in my inflamed gums! with 4 canker sores already in there! OWW! 

PART 2 SOON! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope the discomfort after the trip to the dentist did not last long! Was it your wisdom teeth that needed to be pulled? Of course, you should have been told in advance before a dental procedure like that. It was too bad that you were unable to use the laughing gas, too!

    ReplyDelete