Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MY Favorites from Bath and Body Works!

So my friend Hayley did a blog post on her fav. bath and body works products. Here site is here: http://hayley-hayl.blogspot.com/  Read it!

Anyways, I'll be telling you my favs! Lets go!

 CUCUMBER MELON! Its one of my favs- if not my all time fav! It leaves you smelling fruity, fun, and flirty- but not too overpowering, the PERFECT summer scent!

CARRIED AWAY! I know some people hate this scent, I love it though! Its flirty and romantic, yet sweet, the perfect spring scent!


SEA ISLAND COTTON! What can i say!? It smells like fresh laundry, and clean. Haha


FOREVER SUNSHINE! The perfect summer scent! It smells like... summer!


BLACK AMETHYST! My all time favorite! It smells like musical to me, because my friend always put it on at play rehersal:)

Hope you enjoyed! XOXO!

                                                             God Bless,
                                                             -Hannah

1 comment: