Thursday, March 3, 2011

Videos, and Dentists

So I was thinking, Ik I say this alot, but YouTube videos. Im really considering it... Sometime after April, Im gonna really ask my mom about it. I might make a couple videos a month, depending on the number of views.

Yeah. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow:( I dont like going at all. It hurts! The little scraper-needle-painful-metal-device hurts my gums, so badly! Im like "OOOWWWWWW!" and she (my dentist worker, whatever, I dont know the name, lol, well her names Heather, but shes like a dental assistant?? The 'boss' checls my teeth after she works on them... Lol.)  Anyways, so Im like, "OOOOWWWWW!" and she says nothing. Im like, "Seriously?!" Lol. I dont say that tho, beacuse she wouldnt here anyways! Lol.

So... G2G, my dads home with Pizza! G2GS to go! Follow me on Twitter!   twitter.com/glittergal64     So my name is glittergal64 and hannahmacbarbie  So follow me for daily updates, and follow me on formspring!
 Thanks!

        
                                                                    God Bless,
                                                                     -Hannah, or BA-NAN-A (Story Next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment