Friday, March 4, 2011

After Dentists and Tears

Hey dolls. I'm posting from my iPod touch! Wowww! Lol. So I went to the dentist today. I don't like going:( it hurts my teeth so bad. Not fun. Lol. But I survived. Lol

So afterwards was fun. My mom and I went to lunch, then target to get a wall charger for my iPod, and sallys beauty supply where I got a China glaze nail polish in the color Lemon Fizz. Then Miceals to pick up crafts for my sisters because my parents are going to yet another party.

So when I say tears in my title for this post, I mean I shed tears over this topic every day. Drinking. My parents have beer at least every two days. At least one. They don't have a problem or anything though.

But my mom was on this diet type thing for like a week and a half, where she didn't drink anything. I excited. Because I wouldn't have to worry about it. Let me tell you, that lifted literally 250000000000000000000 pounds off me. I was so releved.

But, it stopped tonight. Ugh! So then last night my mom went out with her friends yet avian, and I was studying waiting forger to come home, and I didnt know if I had to go to school, so wouldn't know when I had to stop studying by the way it was 11 o'clock.
So wouldn't that make perfectly good sense to ask when she was coming home? I think so!

So my dad brought it up today again, after my nice day, and said every time my mom leaves, he's taking my phone away!!!!!! Isn't that soooooooo rude?!?!?! I'm soo mad! Got to go!

Twitter me! Glittergal64


God Bless,
-Hannah-

Well g

No comments:

Post a Comment