Wednesday, March 16, 2011

L.A. Candy and OMG

Hey dollies! Sorry I havent done a post. I typed a super long one, and it deleted. So I  was mad. LOL. But todays post is about my reading book, L.A Candy by Lauren Conrad. Its a good book, a little inappropraite, but other than thatm good. (Like swearing and stuff). But Im reading it, and this kid in my class, Matt, and Eric, were like obsessed with it. Like obsessed, it was hilarious.

But OMG, guess what? Ya kno how Im team edward? Well Hayley is u hear EDWARD say he's team Edward?!!?!?!? I was like, "OMG!" (Inside joke).. But like Hayley, OMG right, BTW, names are changed:) Lol. So yeah.

                        Bye dollies!

        
  
                                                                                       God Bless,
                                                                                        -Hannah-

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He can't be Team Edward! :[

    ReplyDelete