Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Fun: What to Bring to the Beach

*This series will be on this website and my other one, click here to go to that website.*

Hey everyone! So its summer, and I know a lot of you go to beaches and lakes like I do. Here is my little guide on what to bring, and a few little tips as well:

-Sunscreen.  It's a MUST. I use eiether SPF 30, or none at all. I know, it's kinda bad not to use any, but if it's just once it's really not a big deal. And when I do apply it, most of the times I only use a very little ammount so I can still get a healthy tan! ;)

-Snacks.  Most beaches suprisingly DON'T have snack shops, so I reccomend bring snacks for the day. (Chips, cookies, granola bars, etc.)

-Towel. This is pretty much a given, because your going to need to dry off after swimming.

-Water.  When its hot and sunny, your going to need to stay hydrated. (Believe me, I've found out the hard way!) So just a water bottle works.

-A widetooth comb and detangling spray.  I don't know about you guys, but my hair gets tangled after swimming! So brush it out gently with a widetooth comb and use detangling spray.

-Sunglasses! Everyone needs sunglasses:)

WHAT NOT TO BRING:

-Electronics.   Sure, they're helpful. But the risk is high to having them get damaged. Like water damage, losing them, or having sand get in them. But if you MUST bring one, put it in a plastic bag and don't take it out- use it from there.


Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments. Bye!

-Hannah

-

No comments:

Post a Comment