Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Beau-tu-fil New *SPARKLY FANTABULOUS* Ring

     So I was thinking of a post to put on this channel today. And I knew I wanted it to be something about shopping since I went to the mall today. I then BAM! I thought of it. My new Beau-tu-fil sparkly fantabulous ring! Haha. I know, sounds very exciting right? Here is a picture of it:

It's from Forever 21, and was $5.80 plus tax (So the total was around $7) which is not a bad deal for me since I've been looking for something like this for months. My favorite part? THE SPARKLES! And I like how it fits too. It's not too big where it feels like it going to fall off, but not to small where it gets stuck.
     Thank you for reading! If you would like me to do more of these fun, quirky posts let me know in the comments!
God Bless,
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment