Saturday, August 6, 2011

'Soul Surfer'

     Hey everybody! So last night I watched the movie 'Soul Surfer'. And it was amazing! For those of you that don't know what it is, here is my explaination:

    'Soul Surfer' is about then teenager, Bethany Hamilton. Bethany is a talented surfer, and her life revolves around it. While surfing with her friend Alana, her arm gets ripped off by a large tiger shark. She survives. A month later, she finds the courage to get back in the water and continue surfing, though many challenges appear along the way. This is an inspiring true story about family, love, faith, and learning to deal with what God has in store for you.

     This was one of the BEST movies I've ever seen! For those of you that haven't seen it, I recomend watching it. It came out on DVD August 2nd, so it's out now!

     Thanks for reading!

-Hannah    (PS: Like my background- surfing? It fits in with the 'Soul Surfer' theme!)

No comments:

Post a Comment