Thursday, February 3, 2011

YouTube Update

     Ok so hey, welcome back, this is prolly gonna be pretty quick- but its a YouTube update. I know my mom basically told me. "Couple years"  but I might ask to do like 2 videos, as like responses to videos, see who watched them, and go from there. If there is a bunch of views, maybe I'll keep doing them, or maybe my mom might not think so, or, I could get few views, not do them, or keep doing them... Does that make any sense?? Idk.
    
  But I would probally do Monthly Favorites, Vlogs, (Vlogs would be the main type) some tutorials, a few hauls, and video responses and tags. That type of stuff.

So leave a comment below on your opinion, so thanks for reading!

                                                                          God Bless,
                                                                           -Hannah-

No comments:

Post a Comment