Friday, February 25, 2011

My Day #2 and the not so fab week

Hey dolls. So today we dissected cows eyes. It really wasnt that bad. No matter what anyone says. Lol. I had to do the WHOLE THING. My partner was like, "Ok, this is gross.. Your doing all the work." I was like, "Um, ok..." so yeah. I had to cut off the fat, dump the juice... You get it right????

My gym teacher is really mean to me. He makes mean remarkers. Like these two-

                       - "When did you and Makenna get so lazy?!?!"
                       -   We play Battleship in gym, and your on a mat with 3 pins in front of you. Theres 1-2 people on the matt, and one person on a scooter to get gator balls to throw at other people's pins to knock them down. Get the point? Well, this is what he told me when two pins knocked over because someone on another team threw a ball at them.

                                    Gym Teacher-   "THATS YOUR FAULT."
                                         Me-               "Wwwhaatt?"
                                    Gym teacher-    "YEAH, YOU JUST SAT THERE AND DID NOTHING.

?!?! I dont get it! How can a teacher say that to me?! It hurts! :(

And other adults were mean too, but I dont wanna go into detail. Maybe tomorrow. Lol.

                                               
                                                                    God Bless,
                                                                    -Hannah-

No comments:

Post a Comment