Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hannah's Current Playlist

     Hey everyone! I've been really into music lately, so I thought I should do a current playlist post of my current favorite songs. I attached a video for each of the songs as well so you can listen to a few! Enjoy!

     1.)   Moves Like Jagger   by Maroon 5 and Christiana Aguilera
    

     2.)   Sparks Fly   by Taylor Swift
  

     3.)  It Will Rain   by Bruno Mars
    

     4.)  Secrets   by One Republic
    

     5.)  Super Bass  by Nicki Minaj (clean version)
    

     6.)  Enchanted  by Taylor Swift
    

     7.)  I Trust in Jesus  by Third Day
    

     8.) God gave me you    by Blake Shelton
    

     9.)   God of Wonders  by Third Day 
    

     10.)  What Have You Got to Lose?  by Third Day
    
     11.)  And last but not least... (I know, this song is basically a no brainer because it literally will never stop being my favorite song, EVER.)    Follow Me There by Third Day
    
     *Even if you do not like Christian music, I encourage to listen to this song! Its not completely all about Christianity (though majority is!) it has aspects of being a simple motivation song!
     Thanks for reading and listening!

God Bless,
-Hannah
    

1 comment: